cAlgo for Windows
cAlgo is an automated trading software used together with cTrader. cAlgo allows you to develop algorithmic trading systems and your own technical indicators for technical analysis using the source code editor and C# language. The custom indicators you build will appear in addition to the built-in indicators within cTrader.
Algorithmic trading, also called automated trading or algo trading, is the use of digital trading platforms for entering trading orders with an algorithm which executes pre-programmed trading instructions accounting for a variety of variables such as timing, price, and volume.
cAlgo’s API, specifically designed for e-FX trading, uses human readable format to effortlessly engage end users, with millions of developers already coding in C#, traders can access a large and thriving community, without having to learn a new programming language for a single platform.
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Run cAlgo from cTrader and vice-versa
- Easy API with .NET framework
- Ability to optimize trading strategies with backtesting using tick-data with millisecond accuracy
- Create custom indicators and cBots to use with cTrader
- cTDN.com. Download custom indicators and robots from
Risk Warning: Leveraged financial products incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your invested capital. Therefore, Trading Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose.